The Tintin fan's resource
Founded in 1995, Tintinologist.org, formerly The Cult of Tintin, is the oldest and largest English language Tintin fan site on the Internet.
- Prisoners of The Sun: Could Tintin really survive the jump from the bridge?
- [5 replies] Latest post
- 22nd May: Hergé's birthday!
- [19 replies] Latest post
- Musée Hergé / Hergé Museum
- [51 replies] Latest post
- Tintin and the World of Stamps
- Red Rackham’s Treasure / Tintin in Tibet – The Unusual Connection
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011) - A review
- Tintin and the Mystery of the Golden Fleece and Tintin and the Blue Oranges – a review of the new DVD releases from the British Film Institute
- Tintin Crosses The Atlantic: The Golden Press Affair
- Exclusive interview with Michael Turner and Leslie Lonsdale-Cooper
Tintin Guides and Lists
- Lake of Sharks: Sheet music for the “Donkey" song?
- [0 replies] Latest post
- What If: Tintin were a music fan?
- [29 replies] Latest post
- Is it time for official new Tintin adventures?
- [45 replies] Latest post