Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin books /

The Calculus Affair: The red dress woman & the glasses and moustache man

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

hadtins
#21 · Posted: 8 Mar 2014 10:09
Could the lady walking in the front of the queue on the last panel, page 6 of Tintin in Tibet be the same woman? Although the nose of that lady is shorter and has a different shape, somehow they look to be the same person to me.
(I've got a whole day off today, thank heavens, and I'm spending all my time on Tintin and this forum. Reading all the comics again properly.)
jcjlf
#22 · Posted: 14 May 2020 13:24
Old thread, but I noted today from an Instagram post of tintintv that Mr and Mrs Snowball were still spying or following professor Calculus in the Haute-Savoie hotel in Vargèse.
They are both visible on page 2, last picture, in the lower-right corner, on the same table enclosing the unsuspecting professor.
She's left the red dress with the rag man!
Balthazar
#23 · Posted: 14 May 2020 22:00
jcjlf
Oh yes; well spotted! The plot thickens!

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!