Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin books /

Valuation Wanted: Original books 1963 onwards

ste mcguffie
#1 · Posted: 3 Apr 2016 01:08
I've had a number of books in my possession since I was a young lad, 6 in total; could I get a rough idea of value?
1. The 7 Crystal Balls 1965
2. The Castafiore Emerald 1968
3. Destination Moon 1965-68
4. Explorers on the Moon 1965-68
5. The Calculus Affair 1965-67
6. The Black Island 1966

All are in decent condition, with slight wear on spines, various spots on first pages. However, colour hasn't faded at all.

Thank you for your time!
jock123
#2 · Posted: 5 Apr 2016 13:22
A perusal of what people are prepared to pay for books like this on eBay recently, would suggest that somewhere between £25 and £40 each is a reasonable guide; however, that is always dependent on condition, and finding a buyer who wants to pay it, so it could easily be lower, or higher...

None of them is rare or unusual, so condition will be the make-or-break factor for these.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!