Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Official Tintin books /

Calculus Affair: Hotel Cornavin, Geneva

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

OJG
#11 · Posted: 27 Feb 2005 13:32 · Edited by: OJG
Perhaps Calculus Affair and other later books were more accurate because by this time Hergé had become more meticulous in the way he produced his books? In earlier stories (where we see much more of Tintin in Belgium, or at least I think it is), Hergé didn't go to anything like as much trouble to ensure how accurate his drawings were. I think that you're right in what you say about not wanting to 'offend' non-Belgian readers though, Jyrki. It's probably a combination of these things.
BlackIsland
#12 · Posted: 30 Mar 2005 17:02
Well the Calculus Affair is the best book in my opinion. I still love reading that story. It would make a wicked movie.
jock123
#13 · Posted: 30 Mar 2005 22:24
Interesting as this all is, can we at least head back towards the topic of the hotel in particular, rather than the book in general, or start a fresh topic for the new ground covered? It makes it all much neater!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!