Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Hergé and Studio Hergé /

Pictures of Georges Remis' art work?

Stas Werno
#1 · Posted: 24 Mar 2006 13:57 · Edited by: Moderator
I saw some in tintin et moi and it looked great, are there any up on the internet?

[Moderator note: Tintinologists must be careful to avoid linking to anything unofficial here.]
SingingGandalf
#2 · Posted: 27 Mar 2006 20:16
I don't know about the internet but I know it's in the 'Tintin and Herge- reporters'
yamilah
#3 · Posted: 10 Apr 2006 19:45
Here's an interesting article -in French-about Herge's paintings:
http://www.du9.org/article.php3?id_article=571&var_recherche=herge
Richard
UK Correspondent
#4 · Posted: 10 Apr 2006 20:13
There's one visible here. It's a low resolution, black and white photograph of the original work; therefore I don't think it infringes on any copyrights.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#5 · Posted: 26 Jul 2006 21:27 · Edited by: Richard
Currently there's an auction on eBay Belgium for a painting allegedly by Hergé (see here). I don't know all that much about his painting career so I couldn't possibly say whether it's genuine or not. I thought his work was more abstract, but he could easily have done other pieces.

Edit: The seller states in the description that it's "possible, but not easy, to certify" ...

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!