Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Works influenced/inspired by Hergé /

A couple of nice little illustrations by Frazer Marr

jock123
#1 · Posted: 22 Mar 2005 15:55 · Edited by: jock123
I found these on a trawl round the web, and though that they were fun, and obviously in hommage…

Tintin Shop
Chips with mussels

The artist is called Frazer Marr, and the rest of the site is worth a look, if you like the style of illustration used (personally I do).
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#2 · Posted: 22 Mar 2005 18:42
Wow ! Those are really great ! I've seen the 'Tintin Shop' one before, but the other is new to me - anyway, they're really interesting drawings ...
Aldora
#3 · Posted: 22 Mar 2005 21:13
LOL! I like 'Tintin Shop' best... that's funny... what's the site???
jock123
#4 · Posted: 23 Mar 2005 10:39
Aldora
what's the site???

It’s the artist’s own; if you follow the link, you can use the arrows at the top of the page for either cartoon to navigate around and look at his stuff - use the left or right arrow to go back or forward, or the up arrow to go up a level on the site.

You can always look in the address-bar of your browser to see the actual site address.
snafu
#5 · Posted: 24 Mar 2005 14:21
The "Tintin Shop" Picture sort of reminds me of "The Blue Lotus", where Tintin wears glasses for a large part of the story. Quite amusing...
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#6 · Posted: 25 Mar 2005 10:56
That's true, hadn't thought of that ! Frazer Marr's drawings are really distinctive - just from browsing through the archive, he seems very talented.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!