Tintin Forums / Other comics /

Blake & Mortimer: The Cinebook Publications

Page  Page 8 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Rocky
#71 · Posted: 2 Feb 2014 22:12
Many thanks old boy!
harrocknroll
#72 · Posted: 1 Jun 2016 16:58 · Edited by: Moderator
Any one know the reason why the Blake and Mortimer books are not sold for the Kindle app on Amazon anymore?
mct16
#73 · Posted: 2 Jun 2016 12:16 · Edited by: mct16
I can't find any information on the Kindle situation, but an alternative would be izneo.com which sells ebooks of French comics and includes iPad and Android apps.

The Blake and Mortimer series can be found in English and in French - along with many others.
harrocknroll
#74 · Posted: 2 Jun 2016 17:50
Thank you will give it a go .
Sniper
#75 · Posted: 16 Jul 2016 02:09 · Edited by: Moderator
Today I got an email saying that Part 2 of the Professor Sato's Formulae has been shipped.

Cinebook has finally provided all of the original Jacobs' works in English.
george
#76 · Posted: 12 Feb 2017 17:25
Sniper:
Cinebook has finally provided all of the original Jacobs' works in English.

And with the recent publication of The Testament of William S - barely months after the French original - Cinebook have now brought us all Blake and Mortimer, something l thank and congratulate them for. Fingers crossed for 'Le rayon U' (unlikely, I know).

George

Page  Page 8 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!