Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Where to find valuation of collectibles?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Richard
UK Correspondent
#11 · Posted: 15 Jan 2006 12:45
I don't know if it'd help to further your cause, but a comics shop in La Rochelle has the statue for sale. It's called Mille Sabords and can be found on the internet here. If you select 'Figurines' it's visible in the display case photos. It might perhaps be worth contacting the shop to compare their retail price with BDM's valuation.

Hope it all turns out okay!
labrador road 26
#12 · Posted: 15 Jan 2006 23:14
This display makes me drool ;-)
http://www.1000-sabords.com/images/2005.12/Grandes/DSCN0016.JPG

The figure in topic is just next to the parkbench lower shelf.
Alice
#13 · Posted: 21 Jan 2006 21:34
Just for the record and in case anyone else out there needs it, I've finally managed to track down a copy of BDM in the National Art Library at the V&A. They subscribe to it and have the latest copy. There's a facility for copying pages and they will send out copies for a fee. You have to become a member and there's a Dickensian system of seat numbers, form filling and waiting while a minion retrieves the book for you but the book itself if v useful - it also has ads for French shops who buy and sell collectibles.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!