Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin video game: Prisoners of the Sun - how to play

Page  Page 5 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

shahrouh
#41 · Posted: 30 Jul 2004 00:26
Thank you very much again for all your help. I have finally beaten all the Tintin games for snes. This might be my final message i this forum. Thanks a lot everyone.
Tintinrulz
#42 · Posted: 30 Jul 2004 02:08
Does anyone know of walkthroughs for Prisoners of the Sun and Tintin in Tibet?

Thanks!
pauldurdin
Moderator Emeritus
#43 · Posted: 1 Aug 2004 06:05
Does anyone know of walkthroughs for Prisoners of the Sun and Tintin in Tibet?

I couldn't find any online, so I started to write one for each game --never did more than a few levels in the end...

Paul
shahrouh
#44 · Posted: 1 Aug 2004 20:16
Try www.gamefaqs.com
I know they only have Tintin in tibet, but I didn't see prisoners of the sun.
Jyrki21
#45 · Posted: 2 Aug 2004 11:38
Earlier in this forum I posted a French-language walkthrough... one of these days I'll translate it, but not until September at least.
hank
#46 · Posted: 16 Nov 2004 03:56
Hi
I can't find any walkthru for Tintin-Prisoners of the Sun (SNES) on the net. Could anyone please help me?
I saw Professor Calculus' umbrella on the ground, captain Haddock shooting at someone in the garden, then I get stuck.
What am I to do next?
Help me, please!
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#47 · Posted: 16 Nov 2004 21:54
You have to climb up the trees - by just standing there and pressing the up arrow button - to find something of importance (sorry, can't quite remember what.) Then run past Haddock, making sure to move behind the trees etc. to avoid the bullets that will be fired at you from off screen (this is hard to describe, but you'll soon get the hang of it :] ). You should pick up a stick along the way. You'll eventually find the gunman at the end of the path. You have to - still dodging the bullets - throw the stick at him, knocking the gun out of his hand. Phew ! Sounds harder than it actually is !
trinanjan
#48 · Posted: 24 Jan 2005 11:24
Hi all , i am a new user over here .... browsing through some of ur posts made me feel that some of u need an English translation of the French walkthrough for Prionsers of the Sun ... well I used a translation tool for u all:

[-snip-]

--
[Post edited by Admin. Reason: copyright violation. Note to poster: firstly, welcome! Please post a link to the walkthrough. If people need translation, they can try running the URL through an online translation tool, e.g. AltaVista's Babel Fish.]
anlunasda
#49 · Posted: 17 Sep 2005 20:48
HELLO!
I cannot, cannot get past the rock level after Zorrino has been kidnapped. As sad as I am to do this, (because I would so much like to get through the level on my own) I would like to know the next password after "The Coach". I'm assuming that the rock level is followed by a password. But yes.. password, anyone?
Thanks
varun0883
#50 · Posted: 13 May 2007 06:28
Hey guys iam unable to jump in the first level,as i reach the end of train engine iam unable to jump on to the log,can someone plz redefine the keys and help me out?Iam using SEGA in my PC/Windows XP

Page  Page 5 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!