Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin video game: Prisoners of the Sun - how to play

Page  Page 6 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

varun0883
#51 · Posted: 13 May 2007 08:42
hey i came to know to press SHIFT key
What should i do after getting on to the Engine?When i try to enter the engine I fall down back to the platform,i use SNES on my XP
Super_Tintin_Bros
#52 · Posted: 4 Oct 2007 21:06
I myself am having trouble with the PC version of Tintin in Tibet. I cannot get past where the rails are broken & I have no idea how to jump or run. Can anyone help me?
cigars of the beeper
#53 · Posted: 5 Oct 2007 21:58
Super_Tintin_Bros

there are two crates that Tintin can pick up near the train. You can carry the first one over to the broken rails and toss it using C. once you have thrown it onto the tracks, you can go and get the other crate and carry it over to the broken rails. Then, jump while carrying the crate onto the other crate which you have just thrown onto the tracks. Once you are standing on the first crate, you can press C and throw the other crate which you can then jump onto. If you have any other trouble, just let me know.
Super_Tintin_Bros
#54 · Posted: 8 Oct 2007 21:36
All right, I'm past the first level, but now I'm having trouble in the hotel level. The desk clerk says that there's a message for me & it's been left with Captain Haddock, but I've no idea where to go next.
cigars of the beeper
#55 · Posted: 10 Oct 2007 18:01
Super_Tintin_Bros

Captain Haddock is in the place up the first stairway to the left of the clerk's desk. go up and to the right, and captain Haddock will come and give you the letter.
lynlyn
#56 · Posted: 19 Dec 2007 11:34
HELP ME WITH PRISONERS OF THE SUN!! How do I get through the level after the waterfall ie inside the waterfall, the temple of the sun? I've gone through all the doors, rooms etc, but I can't go anywhere else... can someone help me? I've found the two hidden lives and everything else except the passage through to finish the level?!?! PLEASE HELP!
cigars of the beeper
#57 · Posted: 19 Dec 2007 23:30
lynlyn

I suppose that you have seen a place inside the caves where there is a sort of a tunnel where there are two life-increasing gold idols hidden, and when you walk inside it, some rocks obscure Tintin. if you try to get the idol on the right, Tintin will fall into a different cave (as I suppose you already learned) the secret passage is above this tunnel. There are rocks that Tintin can climb above the idol on the left, and there is a doorway above. If this doesn't help, I'll try to get a screenshot.
lynlyn
#58 · Posted: 22 Dec 2007 15:29
Cheers cigars of the beeper!

Finished the game now - I don't know how you thought of pressing "up" in that section with the two idols - pure genious! Just in case you play that level again, there are two lives (one by the under water passage - behind the furthest column on the right and another in the room full of useless passage ways (the one where you have to crawl when you enter from the right hand side - yes I know that sounds ambiguous, but I guess I'd need a screenshot to describe it.
Merry xmas and thanks again.
cigars of the beeper
#59 · Posted: 23 Dec 2007 01:04
lynlyn

You're very welcome! I actually discovered the passage by accident. I just happened to press the "up" arrow there and up I went.
Merry Christmas to you too.
Jeroen
#60 · Posted: 1 Jun 2008 19:55
Hi guys, are you still playing prisoner of the sun for PC? I do, and I want to finish it, but I already get stuck on the boat. Can you help me? I turned on the switches, but I end up not knowing where to go. There is this guest in the dormitory who calls a guard. I can outrun this guard, but then where to go? I'm missing something. For your information. The guard up in the tower is still guarding the switch. Thanks.

Page  Page 6 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!