Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin video game: Prisoners of the Sun - how to play

Page  Page 7 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

IvanIvanovitch
#61 · Posted: 12 Jun 2008 05:15
AUGH!!!! THERE ARE TINTIN VIDEO GAMES??? WOW!!! YES!!! WHOOPEEEE!!!!
I didn't know...
I'm shocked...
...and ridiculously pleased...
>D
cigars of the beeper
#62 · Posted: 12 Jun 2008 20:43
Jeroen

What you need to do is to find the whisky bottle and throw it into the guardroom. The whisky bottle is inside the first room that is closed by boxes hanging on a crane, and it is after a stack of crates inside the room which you need to push away.
Pithecanthropus
#63 · Posted: 10 Jan 2009 03:06
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, and the games. I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on two issues I'm having:

1) In Prisoners of the Sun, when Tintin boards the Pachacamac, I'm stuck at the point where you must push boxes in the room near the left of the ship...the one originally concealed by a stack of crates.

2) This problem may be purely technical and essentially, unsolvable...but I make a plea regardless...in Tintin in Tibet, after the snowstorm level, the screen goes blank, and nothing seems to display afterward. The next level seems to start, as I can hear new music, but I still see nothing onscreen except a single line to the left.

I am emulating both games using Snex 9X in Windows XP. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Kazenji
#64 · Posted: 19 Apr 2009 11:21
I'm up to the part on the train how the back carriage disconnects what do you do on that part keep getting the Clocks that appear out on the side?
cigars of the beeper
#65 · Posted: 20 Apr 2009 16:26
You lean over the side and grab them.
Kazenji
#66 · Posted: 25 Apr 2009 09:24
I'm now up to the level with the waterfall, I've found the rope now what do i do ?
cigars of the beeper
#67 · Posted: 27 Apr 2009 20:12
You have to climb up to the top of the left side of the waterfall. Tintin will automatically throw the rope across, tie it, and then climb across.
Kazenji
#68 · Posted: 28 Apr 2009 14:04
Now in the caves with all the entrances what am i suppose to do ?
cigars of the beeper
#69 · Posted: 29 Apr 2009 16:21
I think I talked to someone else about that elsewhere in this thread.
jock123
#70 · Posted: 29 Apr 2009 23:47
cigars of the beeper:
I think I talked to someone else about that elsewhere in this thread.

Ah, the problems of being our very own games-master, Mr. Beeper sir!

Perhaps if you had the time and inclination, you could assemble your knowledge into a walk-through from start to finish, and Irene could then post it as an article or guide?

Page  Page 7 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!