Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin Destination Adventure for Playstation 1

number1fan
#1 · Posted: 16 Apr 2006 17:04
In 2001 i bought a playstation 1 game called tintin destination adventure its quite a good game but i heard it got takeon of the shelves so i think its uite rare to have as i only could purchse it in the tintin shop in covent garden.
Does anyone else have this game.

--
Moderator note: please remember to use upper and lower case and punctuation to help make your posts more readable.
jockosjungle
#2 · Posted: 17 Apr 2006 10:18
I had the game but sold it when I got rid of my PS2, it was pretty good to be honest and I enjoyed it.

Hard to find in the UK, have a look on Amazon.fr where you can pick up a second hand copy quite cheaply

Rik
SingingGandalf
#3 · Posted: 17 Apr 2006 19:44
Are there any that go on PC?
jockosjungle
#4 · Posted: 17 Apr 2006 21:11
Destination Adventure was released on PC, as was Tintin in Tibet and Prisoners of the Sun.

You can probably find the really old ones emulated somewhere as abandonware also

Rik

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!