Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin Flea Market - Brussels 21st July 2007

tonto
#1 · Posted: 20 Jun 2006 10:42
Looking through the programme for Herge's centenary I see there is a flea market proposed for July next year. Can anyone advise me as to whether they have been to a similar event, and what it is like?

Is it worth travelling from the UK for or am I likely to find that most items are out of my (modest) price range?
jockosjungle
#2 · Posted: 20 Jun 2006 18:54
I went to last years even for the Tintin 75th Anniversary, it was a few stalls of overpriced stuff.

There was a few rare things but they were priced accordingly, some things were a complete rip-off. Tintin Annuals from the 70's and 80's at 30 euros, etc. which in reality were worth a few pence.

It was vaguely interesting having a look around, I imagine it'd be in the same place as last time (the name escapes me but it is wear Tintin bought the Unicorn ship for Haddock) and it was only about ten stalls.

If it coincides with other events like the Tintin 75th and you have never been to Brussels then it seems like it is as good a time as any to go!

Rik

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!