Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin Games Book

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

OJG
#11 · Posted: 2 Mar 2005 19:12
I got the book back in the mid 90s, when I was about 9 or 10. I don't use it a huge amount but it's a great addition to my collection and the thought of being without it is a pretty uncomfortable one!

I find the games that have been made very interesting (to see how certain parts of Tintin have been adapted into games), and they've got lots of great Tintin drawings (I just love looking at artwork from Tintin!)

I don't think I have a favourite game though. But 'Missing Objects', 'The Chase in the Crypt' and Souvenirs of Sprodj' are good fun.
snafu
#12 · Posted: 2 Mar 2005 19:15
I don't have a favorite game either, OJG, but I've had trouble with some of the more complicated games or found some others too difficult. One game that I often played was "The Captain's Excursion"...
SingingGandalf
#13 · Posted: 1 May 2006 20:03
Iv'e just got a hardback one for £7.50 (most of it was postage) from a seller on amazon.co.uk. Certainly not super rare, just a collectable that will increase in value. That 'super rare' stuff is just wishful thinking I'm sure. I'm not too keen on the games, ('the captains excursion' looks the best) but I haven't played them yet. A nice piece to the collection though. Now I want to get the poster book, but that is rarer and costlier.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!