Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Wanted: Tintin 'Rocket from Earth' Lithograph (2013?)

BellyButton
#1 · Posted: 3 Jul 2014 16:06
Hi all,
I am new on here but now fascinated now I've discovered the site! Thanks for creating this great resource!
The reason for my post is that in March 2014 I (foolishly) walked away from the display model of the 'Rocket from Earth' Tintin Lithograph, from the Covert Garden Store in London.
I called back to buy it but it had been sold - the last one.
I love Tintin and my partner is a Rocket Scientist (yes, really!) We'd really love to have this picture but know that chances are slim considering only 1000 were made worldwide.
I'd settle for the 'portrait' orientated, full rocket lithograph (2013), but prefer the 'landscape' one showing it's departure from Earth.
Does anyone have these and are willing to sell for a good price, or alternatively know of an outlet from which I might source them?
Thanks in advance for any tips or advice that you might be able to offer! ...I can but hope!
jock123
#2 · Posted: 4 Jul 2014 10:14
Well, there are the places listed in our shopping guide, but in this instance I'd start with places that would most likely have had the prints in the first place.

Obviously you have tried the Covent Garden shop, but what about the Tintin Shop in Brussels, and the shop at the Hergé Museum - they might have stock...

The links go to pages with contact details, including e-mail addresses, so it may be worth dropping them a line to see.

Good luck!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!