Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Information Wanted: Where is the best place to buy the books?

Fireman135
#1 · Posted: 10 Dec 2014 03:50
I love the Tintin stories - can anyone can tell me where can I can get the originals?

Moderator Note: Welcome to the forums! It's a little difficult to know exactly what you mean, but if you are looking for places from which to buy books or the various adaptations, you can always look at our handy Tintin Merchandise Guide - a good place to start if other members are looking to do a bit of festive shopping!
We always welcome contributions and updates to the shopping guide, so a request to everyone reading this: please chip in if you have any good tips for Tintin shopping in your area or online!

The Happy Tintinologist Team

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!