Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin Model Cars: Atlas edition

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

koeel
#41 · Posted: 24 Mar 2013 00:32
Hi everyone/anyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like some advice. I'm on the verge of completing my original Tintin Atlas Cars collection. All 70 cars with boxes and certificates and with no want of selling; I am just interested in its current market value??
Thanks in advance for any replies.
I apologise if this has already been asked on a previous thread

Moderator Note:
Welcome to the forum, Koeel! I don't think your question has been asked or answered before specifically, but for the sake of tidiness I've moved your post to an established general thread on the Atlas Tintin Cars Collection.

You might also want to look at these past threads - which show just how difficult putting a value on anything is! Basically something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay, and that is virtually impossible to specify; you might, however, need to assess how much it would cost to replace your collection, for insurance purposes say… Read the following to see how difficult it is to arrive at a figure!

For Sale : Complete Tintin cars collection
Want to buy: complete Tintin Moulinsart car collection
minaha
#42 · Posted: 18 Aug 2013 19:36
Hello there,

We are selling a collection of 60 Tintin Atlas Cars. 10 have already been sold.

We would sell them for CHF 600 (Swiss francs) (shipping excluded), which I think is a fair price.

If someone is interested, let me know.

Cheers
Jasmina
princealit
#43 · Posted: 1 Jan 2014 00:18
Hi Minaha,

I am interested in the Atlas cars if they are still available. Please let me know. THx
The Black Island
#44 · Posted: 1 Jan 2014 12:22
Atlas are releasing a new model shortly. It will be The Swissair bus from The Calculus Affair. Only 12,500 will be made. Will retail for about 80 Euros. Link below.

http://www.editionsatlas.fr/hors-serie/bus-swissair/tintin.html

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!