Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Tintin book rocket (shop display)

Meegs
#1 · Posted: 10 Apr 2018 12:20
Hi,
I have a Tintin book rocket for sale, dates from the 80s.
Slightly damaged and a bit of a nightmare to transport but still looks very cool!
Great for storage.

Moderator Note: Hi, Meegs! You will need to give a contact e-mail address (display it in the form "name >dot< name >at< emailservice >dot< com", or similar, so that your address isn't harvested by net-bots) so that people who want to enquire can get in touch with you directly.

You might also want to mention where you are located - given that it is a large and bulky item, it's potentially a deal-breaker if someone lives so far away from you that they couldn't afford the delivery!

The Tintinologist Team
Meegs
#2 · Posted: 10 Apr 2018 17:28
Hi,
Further to my previous post, here is my email address: joannedotchapmanatgmaildotcom

With regards to pick up, I'm located near Dudley in the West Midlands of England.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Meegs

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!