Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Rare red Tintin one-piece snowsuit

hoangtaybaokiem1993
#1 · Posted: 22 Jan 2019 03:09
Hello everyone!
I posted a while back inquiring about a red Tintin snowsuit I found.
It's been a couple years, I've decided to let it go, so I've put it up on eBay for auction and I figured I should let you all know it's up for grabs.
The mark is "Studio Adventures", with copyright to Hergé printed on the label. There are no stains or rips on the outside and very little to no wear on the leg and arm cuffs.
The only wear are minor tears on the inside near the crotch.

Anyway if you're interested, Link removed

Moderator Note: Hi! The link you posted ha been removed, as it leads to an auction which ended in October 2015; presumably this is an error, and if you want, please post a link to your active sale (if it exists and hasn't already sold) below.
The Tintinologist Team
snowybella
#2 · Posted: 23 Jan 2019 08:52
For those interested in the conversation about the jumpsuit, the original thread mentioned in the post is here.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!