Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Seeking Tintin merchandise in Bangalore, India

#1 · Posted: 21 May 2005 13:12
Hello Friends,
I wanted to know the details of availability of tintin mercahndize like tintin posters,tintin theme t-shirt etc in Bangalore,India
the website by herge www.tintin.com/uk says there are limited stotres around the world which does NOT include even INDIA
Can anyone help me?"To br precise"can anyone guide me.
#2 · Posted: 14 Jul 2005 05:19
hi varun
I am also from India and am also in desparate search of tintin and tintin related stuff- i am in particular in search of BLUE ORANGES and GOLDEN FLEECE- but they seem to be unavailable in this part of the world. if u have any info do drop a line to me
#3 · Posted: 14 Jul 2005 15:03 · Edited by: Moderator
Here's something I found while searching....

Link to pirate material deleted by Moderator: There is no official way of buying the Tintin books, either individually or as a collection, on CD-ROM. Please do not post links to un-official merchandise. Thanks!
The Happy Tintinologist.com team

This particular thing is sort of like Ebay I think, but you may be able to contact the person who got the CDs. It's a long shot, but it's all I'm getting.
I know Karnataka state's a huge place, and maybe there's something lurking on the Internet somewhere....

#4 · Posted: 14 Jul 2005 16:52 · Edited by: jock123
i am in particular in search of BLUE ORANGES and GOLDEN FLEECE

If you mean the books, then I think you may be out of luck at the moment; if you want to see the movies, then you can buy them on DVD on-line, in French, from Fnac: for example Fleece is here, and Oranges is here. Amazon.fr probably has them too.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!