Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Value on Spanish versions from 1960s? (previously posted as "Tint

spencer
#1 · Posted: 29 Jul 2005 18:16
I have recently been given 15 copies of TinTin books published in Spanish in Barcelona from roughly 1961 to 1965, for example: El Loto Azul, Premera edición, 1965 and El Templo Del Sol, Segunda edición 1961. I tried to acertain a value by looking on ebay without much success - any ideas about what the value might be or where to go for an appraisal?

Sorry for the re-posting, was a bit confused about the purpose of the "topic" line when this was first posted.
ClaroQuerido
#2 · Posted: 31 Jul 2005 23:29
Hi. I'm not sure of the value, but I would be very interested in purchasing the Black Island and Land of Black Gold from your collection.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!