Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin on a motorcycle

aliezh
#1 · Posted: 19 Aug 2005 19:10
Hi all,
I have been searching in vain through a pile of my tintin stuff, and can`t find a drawing that I once had on a t-shirt. It is Tintin on a motorcycle, not in profile, but coming straight at you!? I think Snowy was looking over his shoulder but not 100% on that one! I still have the shirt but can`t seem to find that either. Any help in locating a good photo of this much appreciated.
Regards, Drew
Richard
UK Correspondent
#2 · Posted: 19 Aug 2005 23:48
The only picture I can think of is in King Ottokar's Sceptre, where Tintin chases after the Syldavians on a motorbike. There's a photograph of the drawing here, as used at the recent Tintin Festival in Brussels. Is this the image you mean ?
snafu
#3 · Posted: 22 Aug 2005 14:41
There is also a scene of Tintin on such a vehicle in "Tintin and the Picaros" (in fact, it takes several of the first scenes!). The Tintin dresses with a motorcycle jacket. Is this another possible candidate?

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!