Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What kind of music do you like?

Page  Page 5 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

tuhatkauno
#41 · Posted: 16 Jan 2012 21:53
lately Tedeschi Trucks Band and Sheryl Crow of course
Tintins Quiff
#42 · Posted: 17 Jan 2012 09:54
Re: Monkees 'Gonna Buy Me A Dog' Haha I love that song (good thing, as it's going to be stuck in my head all day now!) The Monkees are brilliant.

(p.s. - I can't quote previous text as I visit this forum on my phone, just thought I'd let the moderators know.)
tintinsgf
#43 · Posted: 18 Jan 2012 04:12
I am into classical music, especially symphonies and piano pieces. I like Beethoven for the symphonies and some of his piano sonatas, and I also like Rachmaninoff for its piano preludes. I also like Bach, Prokofiev, Shostakovitch, Ravel and Gershwin (a mix indeed, haha).

At my first year on loving Tintin, I regard opera arias (such as Faust's Jewel Song which was sung by Castafiore) as a ridiculous thing. But who knows that today I enjoy Carmen's Habanera!

Aside from classical, I like Jamie Cullum, Mika, Robbie Williams, Adele, and some Indonesian jazz and pop music. Ah yes, I like Queen and Bon Jovi too!
Frozen_Dream
#44 · Posted: 24 Mar 2012 04:47
Metal: Opeth. Katatonia. Saturnus. October Tide. Bloodbath. Black Sabbath.

Prog Rock: Riverside. Blackfield. Porcupine Tree. King Crimson. Anglagard.

70s Italian Prog Rock: Campo di Marte. Corte Dei Miracoli. Perigeo. Quella Vecchia Locanda.

Classical/Composers: Frédéric Chopin. Erik Satie. Claude Debussy. Sergei Rachmaninoff. Ludovico Einaudi.

Cello: Julia Kent. Apocalyptica. Yo-Yo Ma. Michał Jelonek

Jazz: Miles Davis. John Coltrane.

Anybody here on last.fm?
tintinsgf
#45 · Posted: 25 Mar 2012 14:14
Frozen_Dream:
Anybody here on last.fm?

Oooh, me! I am on last.fm too! Search for student-anonymo, that's me alright! :D

I am also into jazz but I am not as avid to it like when I am with classical music.
Marquis de Gorgonzola
#46 · Posted: 25 Mar 2012 17:24
I love jazz, because I'm playing the trumpet in a Jazzband.
Blistring_Barnacles
#47 · Posted: 26 Mar 2012 05:19
I like almost any kind of music. Classical, rock, swing, whatever. Just not rap. It gets on my nerves. I play a classical instrument and I grew up listening to 30s and 40s swing, so yeah. I like anything.
Tintinrulz
#48 · Posted: 26 Mar 2012 10:24
Most types other than techno, country and some classical music. My favourites are probably rock, metal and jazz.
Frozen_Dream
#49 · Posted: 28 Mar 2012 02:35
tintinsgf:
Frozen_Dream:
Anybody here on last.fm?

Oooh, me! I am on last.fm too! Search for student-anonymo, that's me alright! :D

Wow. That's me: http://www.last.fm/user/Hex_Omega_

You really love Classical don't you? :D
tintinsgf
#50 · Posted: 29 Mar 2012 15:04
Frozen_Dream
Yup, I do love classical :D.

Blistring_Barnacles:
I play a classical instrument

What instrument do you play, Blistring_Barnacles?

Page  Page 5 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!