Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / The Members Lounge /

Who likes LEGO?

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

miloumuttmitt
#1 · Posted: 17 Jun 2004 23:19 · Edited by: miloumuttmitt
Sorry I couldn't find a forum, so I'm posting it here.
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/surfininsf/Tintin/MILOU/milou-16-6-04-surfininsf-herge for a realistic LEGO Snowy.
I'm also gonna do a Haddock bust in July.
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 18 Jun 2004 05:58
Nice!
It looks more like Snowy in the Soviets album.
I tried to do Tintin out of Lego years ago, but I didn't have the right pieces for the job.
jockosjungle
#3 · Posted: 18 Jun 2004 08:02
Nice, I never had enough of the same color pieces to make a Tintin or Snowy

Rik
miloumuttmitt
#4 · Posted: 21 Jun 2004 21:32 · Edited by: miloumuttmitt
Vlipvlop
#5 · Posted: 31 Jul 2004 21:41 · Edited by: Admin
I like LEGO a little(I have over 50 sets!), especially "Adventurers" and others. Where were you banned from? If you don't want to tell me that's fine.

-Vlipvlop

[Edited by Admin. Message from Admin: stay on topic!]
miloumuttmitt
#6 · Posted: 31 Jul 2004 21:59 · Edited by: miloumuttmitt
Yep. I'm on Page 15.
I was banned from
www.bzpower.com.

Do you like Bionicle, Vlipvlop? I do. I'll post some of my Bionicle stuff here. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/surfininsf/Chibi-Cubicle/Media/chibi.jpg is my pride and joy, chibi Vakama. It was done on 3D program Kid Pix.
miloumuttmitt
#7 · Posted: 31 Jul 2004 23:53
http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/slavery/ex21_02b.html
I'm not saying that the guy in the chair IS Rastapopoulos, but bears a striking resemblance.
Tintinrulz
#8 · Posted: 1 Aug 2004 01:03 · Edited by: Admin
Very nice! I also like the Bible stories redone in LEGO style! Very cool.

[Edited by Admin to keep content relevant to topic. Message from Admin: open a new topic if you want to discuss personal faith.]
Tintinrulz
#9 · Posted: 1 Aug 2004 01:07
I have the basic LEGO when I was younger. Many great memories. Always acting out car chases with the LEGO and Tintin adventures and medieval adventures with dungeons and the like. I had known of this 'ready made' LEGO. It was the basic stuff so you had to use your imagination and it was all the more enjoyable for it!
Vlipvlop
#10 · Posted: 1 Aug 2004 01:12
Very nice, miloumuttmitt (Daniel), I can see why "chibi Vakama" is your pride and joy! ...

-Vlipvlop

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!