Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / The Members Lounge /

Who likes LEGO?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

miloumuttmitt
#11 · Posted: 1 Aug 2004 20:03
Yes, yes. Do you know Kid Pix? it's really good for making edits.
Medieval, eh? I have just the right thing!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/surfininsf/1315/town.jpg is my first medieval town. A Scottish town from the Epcollene region.
finlay
#12 · Posted: 12 Aug 2004 17:19
I saw a video of Spiderman made in Lego on the net somewhere, but I've lost the address. It was really cool.
miloumuttmitt
#13 · Posted: 13 Oct 2004 01:21
snafu
#14 · Posted: 28 Feb 2005 03:31
I never had all that sophisticated lego stuff, but I managed to make a Boeing 747 (not necessarily to scale) out of basic lego pieces. I was able to do a fair job making airplanes with the old Air Canada scheme, Swissair, some of the United Airlines coloring scheme, Lufthansa, and American Airlines.

I made DC-3, DC-10, DC-9, DC-8, B707, B727, B737, B747, B757, possibly 767, L-1011, and De Haviland Comet.

The Swissair DC-3 was actually based on Tintin drawings ("The Calculus Affair").

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!