Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / The Members Lounge /

Name your favorite pokémon

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

juhis
#1 · Posted: 2 Oct 2007 17:54
Hello, are you even know anything about pokémons?
Some content removed.

Moderator Note: Hi, juhis. While it is entirely acceptable to have a discussion about pokemon characters here in the Members' Lounge, please refrain from posting pictures, or asking other members for pictures; it is entirely possible that this would lead to all sorts of problems with copyright - it's difficult enough to avoid issues about pictures of Tintin and Co., without adding the might of Nintendo Corporation to the mix...
Many thanks,
The Happy Tintinologist Team
zaveri_tintin
#2 · Posted: 4 Oct 2007 13:20
Hello juhis,

I am so glad to find a pokemon fan over here. Well, i am a know-it-all about pokemon.

my favourite pokemon is eevee and all its evolutions.
fritzette
#3 · Posted: 5 Oct 2007 04:38
I like Spinda & Dewgong!
juhis
#4 · Posted: 7 Oct 2007 15:36
Well, I'm like Cubone and Swampert.
zaveri_tintin
#5 · Posted: 9 Oct 2007 17:50
Spinda and dewgong are bland. Well i will prefer a glaceon to a dewgong. As for swampert, it was my starting pokemon at pokemoncrater.com.

i have completed the following at that site:

Eevee family: eevee, flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, umbreon, espeon, leafeon and glaceon.

Dragonite family: dratini, dragonair, dragonite, dratinice, dratinire and dratinillic.

to the moderators: kindly delete my previous message. It contains nothing in it.
juhis
#6 · Posted: 10 Oct 2007 12:45
Oh, you were registered to pokemoncrater.com, right?
Dupondt
#7 · Posted: 10 Oct 2007 17:18
All i know is i hate togepi... and caterpie
juhis
#8 · Posted: 11 Oct 2007 06:09
Oh that's too bad.
I merely hate Gastly, but I don't know why
zaveri_tintin
#9 · Posted: 11 Oct 2007 12:00
juhis
Oh, you were registered to pokemoncrater.com, right?

Indeed, i have registered at that site, and my username is "integral calculus". How about you all?

Well i hate roselia.
juhis
#10 · Posted: 12 Oct 2007 11:16
Well, I also registered to pokemoncrater.com, and I growed my Mudkip to Swampert.

Mudkip -> Marshtomp -> Swampert

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!