Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

St Patrick's Day!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Triskeliae
#11 · Posted: 18 Mar 2008 16:22
I prepared a veal and carrots stew at home. I added whiskey and herbs like rosemary and thyme for flavor, kind of Irish style. As a side dish: butter and rosemary mashed potatoes! My family loved it, so dinner was a success!
cigars of the beeper
#12 · Posted: 18 Mar 2008 20:23
In this country people are big on leprechauns around St. Patrick's day. I've never seen one, but I suppose all you Irishmen might have, there on your island. :]
Dupondt
#13 · Posted: 19 Mar 2008 01:27
Hehe, they're at the end of rainbows!
Triskeliae
#14 · Posted: 19 Mar 2008 19:17
There are Irish people in Puerto Rico, but they haven't told me of seeing a leprechaun here...yet. But if there are leprechauns in my country, I suppose they might be seen dancing Salsa or Reggaeton. Maybe they're more traditional and sing Puerto Rican country music with a cuatro (string instrument: there are 2 versions of cuatro- the cuatro from Venezuela and the Puerto Rican cuatro), and maracas. LOL

Or they could be fans of Ricky Martin's style of music and dancing, living la vida loca...

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!