Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

number1fan
#1 · Posted: 23 May 2008 15:21
I watched it at the 02 cinema last night,and it was amazingthe best film i have ever seen at the cinema.But it reeked of prisoners of the Sun and Flight 714.Spielberg may rip Tintin off but he does it well as in previous Indiana Jones Films.The CGI and special effects are out of this world.
Triskeliae
#2 · Posted: 23 May 2008 15:53
I still haven't gone to see it. But as soon as I go, I'll tell you what I think.
In fact, I gotta see that film, Prince Caspian and Speed Racer. This summer really is full with interesting movies!
Dupondt
#3 · Posted: 23 May 2008 17:44
I was going to start a thread about this! I love Indiana Jones, me and my brothers will probably be seeing it this weekend, Spielberg's a genius.
number1fan
#4 · Posted: 23 May 2008 20:25
as is Herge :)
cigars of the beeper
#5 · Posted: 24 May 2008 02:01
Triskeliae

I saw Prince Caspian on Wednesday. Great film, and faithful to the book. I think I will start a thread about Narnia.
Triskeliae
#6 · Posted: 24 May 2008 17:49
That's great, Cigars of The Beeper!
tintinagalog
#7 · Posted: 26 May 2008 02:46
You mean, Harrison Ford (as Indiana) still has the same vitality as he was on the previous three?

Hurraaaaay!!!
number1fan
#8 · Posted: 26 May 2008 10:39
I found a similar sought of thing Oxley in the movie reminds me of the explorer Ridgewell from Broken Ear i Love the Indy films but i feel alot is taken out of the Tintin books i wish they would acknowledge it sometimes.
Dupondt
#9 · Posted: 26 May 2008 22:08
Well it's not the case in Raiders of the Lost Arc, he hadn't leaned of Tintin yet, it's based more on 30's nostalgia in general.
number1fan
#10 · Posted: 27 May 2008 11:12
He said that he hadnt heard of Tintin but im pretty sure he has maybe he lyed.I think that so much was taken from Tintin and stuck in Indiana Jones.I Love the Indiana Jones films i wish speilberg wouldnt lye.

Moderator Note: Please do not accuse people of lying - there is no evidence to suggest that Mr. Spielberg has lied in anything he has said on the matter.
On the same subject, Indiana Jones is not the creation of Steven Spielberg, and he didn’t write Raiders of the Lost Ark, so there is no reason to assume that anything even vaguely Tintinesque came from him. See this thread for details.

The Tintinologist Team

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!