Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Could anyone do an Hergé-style portrait of my son?

PeterV
#1 · Posted: 21 Apr 2009 18:03
Hi.
I have a strange request. Would anyone have any suggestions for how I could have drawn for me an Hergé/ Tintin style drawing of my son who is 6.
His birthday is coming up and I wanted to make a birthday card with him on the cover, in the style of Hergé.
I can draw a bit, enough to copy an Hergé, but not well enough to capture a feature of my son's face so that it would be recognizable.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards
Peter
IvanIvanovitch
#2 · Posted: 22 Apr 2009 00:12
I don't know what the policy is here on discussing other websites, but if I were you I'd look at deviantart.com. There are many reputable artists represented there, quite a few of which accept commissions on a regular basis.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!