Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

The Singular Story of a Modern Mariner

cigars of the beeper
#1 · Posted: 31 May 2010 13:52
Hi,
I know I haven't been around here a whole lot lately, but I do have a good reason. I've just finished a college animation course, in which I made this video. It doesn't have anything to do with Tintin, but that's good in this case, because of copyright law. I don't know if anyone else around here likes The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, but I do.
mct16
#2 · Posted: 31 May 2010 17:01
Very funny! I like it! Very well done! I look forward to more of the same.

Just one thing: is it common in America for wedding guests to attend in jeans and t-shirts?
cigars of the beeper
#3 · Posted: 31 May 2010 22:00
The dress is not intended to be accurate.
;-)
laloga
#4 · Posted: 1 Jun 2010 00:53
mct16:
Just one thing: is it common in America for wedding guests to attend in jeans and t-shirts?

It depends on the degree of formality of the wedding! (I have some friends that got married in jeans and tie-dyes!)

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!