Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

World Cup 2010 Winner...

Rianna Lauren
#1 · Posted: 11 Jul 2010 23:03
Spain!

It was Spain 1-0 Netherlands after more than two and a half hours (it was from after midnight till dawn here at my place... And my eyes are so darn tired. =_=). What are your opinions about this? :)
I'm a supporter of Netherlands. Spain just got lucky with that goal. XDDD But they were good, so... Fair enough. XP

And that Oracle Octopus guy - actually I have no idea what to say about that guy. Other than "grill". But maybe you do, soooo post. :D
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 13 Jul 2010 20:21
The Octopus cannot predict for toffee just coincidence.Well done Spain I was backing Holland it was a good match.Everything but the final was awful this time round.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!