Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / The Members Lounge /

Tintin community in Quora

Shivam302001
#1 · Posted: 25 May 2019 10:09
Quora is an online question and answer site founded in 2010 dealing with a whole range of interesting topics. And Barack Obama is there too!

No, what I want to ask is that I recently joined Quora and there is a Tintin community there as well. So is that community very healthy and worth contributing to like this site?
jock123
#2 · Posted: 30 May 2019 10:03
Shivam302001:
So is that community very healthy and worth contributing to like this site?

I've answered the odd question when it has come up there, so I can't say it's a bad thing, but generally I will expend my efforts here to try and make information available here (and through our social media presence); however, your question is a bit like walking into a shop and asking them to recommend another store - what do you expect us to say? ;-)
Shivam302001
#3 · Posted: 30 May 2019 14:30
Well, I don't know, I sometimes do ask some odd questions in my neighbourhood store...

jock123
I kind of saw you in Quora, followed you there and hoped that you would answer this question, he, he. Thank you. I think I'd rather continue contributing to this site anyway as you said.After all, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Plus, it would look good in my Curriculum Vitae in the future, if I would have nothing else to put into it.
:-P

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!