Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

[Closed] Merry Christmas 2007

admin
Administrator
#1 · Posted: 23 Dec 2007 10:22
We have reached the wonderful holiday season at the end of 2007. It has been a good year for our site. We extend our sincere thanks to all members, friends and guests for your ongoing support and wish you the very best for the festive season and 2008.
- The Happy Tintinologist Team
cigars of the beeper
#2 · Posted: 23 Dec 2007 19:16
And Merry Christmas to you too, Admin! this site would not exist if it was not for you and the rest of the team! I hope that Everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Remember, Dr. Sarcophagus wants to wish you a happy New Year too! ;)
(Cigars, page 5, panel 11)
Dupondt
#3 · Posted: 23 Dec 2007 21:49
U like the picture on the homepage =]
Rexmilou
#4 · Posted: 24 Dec 2007 10:56
Dear Admin: Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year 2008 and thanks for the enthusiasm and energy that emanates from this site. Next year will see preparations for the January 10th 2009 anniversary of the birth of Snowy and Tintin, and I am looking eagerly for events and information. I'm definitely visiting wonderful Brussels again; and expect the film from Hollywood to be the icing on the cake. Maybe Tintinologists in the UK can meet at a Tintin Festival - that would be an idea! And next year is the 25th anniversary of the Tintin Shop in Convent Garden - Jane and Valerie - what warm ambassadors! Cheers.
zaveri_tintin
#5 · Posted: 25 Dec 2007 08:50
Oh yes! Happy Christmas to all!

The new picture on the home page is nice too.
number1fan
#6 · Posted: 25 Dec 2007 17:57
Merry Christmas to every one and a happy new year.
cigars of the beeper
#7 · Posted: 25 Dec 2007 18:07
Merry Christmas again, everyone! I recieved Tintin: The Complete Companion by Michael Farr and Tintin and Alph-Art so far. Any Christmas when you get Tintin books is a success! :)
tintinagalog
#8 · Posted: 26 Dec 2007 09:29
Just dropped by to greet everyone "Merry Christmas and a Happy Valentines after New Year's Day!"

This topic is closed.