Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Announcement: Welcome new Moderator, Balthazar!

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

admin
Administrator
#1 · Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:21
I am delighted to announce that Member Balthazar has agreed to join The Happy Tintinologist Moderating Team.
Balthazar is a very knowledgeable and popular member of our community - Tintinologist.org is very privileged to have him on board. Please join me in welcoming Balthazar to his new position!
jock123
#2 · Posted: 30 Nov 2011 11:53
Welcome aboard! It’s excellent news! Hope the new epaulettes don’t chafe, but they do set off the cap and sash so nicely! :-)
Balthazar
#3 · Posted: 30 Nov 2011 12:37
Thank you Irene (admin) and Jock! I'm honoured, and will do my best to be useful.

The epaulettes are chafe-free thanks, Jock, though I have to walk through doors sideways. And it's tricky sitting down at the computer whilst wearing the Syldavian officer's sword (also part of the regulation Tintinologist Moderator's uniform, in case anyone's wondering) but worth it for the general effect.
Harry Hayfield
#4 · Posted: 30 Nov 2011 17:47
Does the official uniform also include a set of trousers that aren't quite long enough as well (or is that optional dependent on the weather). Congratulations all round!
Ranko
#5 · Posted: 30 Nov 2011 21:58
Great news, Balthazar. I'm not here as much as I'd like to be these days - work, family...etc, but it's good to know you're keeping one eye on us. ;-)

All the best.
rodney
#6 · Posted: 30 Nov 2011 22:04
Great news, I've long thought this should happen :)

I actually did voice it in a past forum topic!!

Congrats Balthazar!!
jock123
#7 · Posted: 30 Nov 2011 22:08
Harry Hayfield:
Does the official uniform also include a set of trousers

Ooops! Knew we forgot to send something…!

Ranko:
I'm not here as much as I'd like to be these days - work, family...etc,

Ah well, just drop in when you can! Nice to hear from you! :-)

rodney:
I actually did voice it in a past forum topic!!

You are very persuasive…! ;-)
Tintinrulz
#8 · Posted: 1 Dec 2011 00:29
Congratulations, Balthazar! You deserve it, mate. Don't let all the power go to your head. :P
Balthazar
#9 · Posted: 1 Dec 2011 00:55
Thank you Harry, Rodney, Tintinrulz and Ranko.

Ranko:
it's good to know you're keeping one eye on us. ;-)

Good to hear from you, and good to know you're keeping an eye on us, even if you're not posting as often as you used to.

Harry Hayfield:
Does the official uniform also include a set of trousers that aren't quite long enough as well (or is that optional dependent on the weather).

Optional, I hope. The weather is cold and windy here in Edinburgh tonight!

Tintinrulz:
Don't let all the power go to your head. :P

You mean I have to swap my San Theodorian colonel's uniform for a corporal's one? Just when I was getting used to the shiny boots. ;)
Tintinrulz
#10 · Posted: 1 Dec 2011 01:45
Yes, that's exactly what I mean! And watch out for rebels disguised as clowns. They could be a threat to your political position. :)

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

This topic is closed.