Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

[Answered] Who are "Honorary members"?

GSC
#1 · Posted: 22 Jan 2012 23:42
Hello. I have a question about something that I saw somware here on Tintinologist.org (I don't remember ware). While brousing through this site, I cam across a list that was intiteled "Honorary members". It had a list of members from the past. Who exactly are "Honorary members"? I'm just curious. Thanks in advance.
tintinophile691
#2 · Posted: 23 Jan 2012 13:27
Before I was tintinophile691, I was pretty much a lurker on this site. I contributed a newly-discovered Captain Haddock curse and ended up on the list. I think mine was "Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon [The Seven Crystal Balls]!" and I used a different alias before I created an account and forgot my password.

I think an Honorary Member is a person that has contributed content to the site that isn't part of the forums.
Brianna
#3 · Posted: 23 Jan 2012 14:17
Oh, my goodness. I found my name in the list, probably for submitting a couple of polls several years ago (long-time lurker here :D). I'm humbled ;-;

(username is not my real name ;D)
mct16
#4 · Posted: 23 Jan 2012 17:10
GSC:
I saw somware here on Tintinologist.org (I don't remember ware). While brousing through this site, I cam across a list that was intiteled "Honorary members"

The list is here.

In my case I believe that it was because I submitted an edited summary of the film "Tintin and the Golden Fleece".

This topic is closed.