Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Article breaking fan fiction rule in Tintinologist.org?

Shivam302001
#1 · Posted: 13 Mar 2019 17:21
The moderators are pretty strict about not entertaining illegal fan fiction in the website due to various reasons which I completely understand.

The other day, I read the article Tintin and the Blue Epilogue:an imaginary coda in the Tintin characters section where the author imagines Tintin growing up and leading an adult life.

Sorry if I sound impertinent but keeping the best interests of the site in mind, I am just curious to know more about this article.
snowybella
#2 · Posted: 14 Mar 2019 00:39
Shivam302001

You're right - I do think that it is a fan-fiction of some sort: good catch!
Balthazar
#3 · Posted: 14 Mar 2019 01:41 · Edited by: Balthazar
To be honest, I'd never actually noticed or read this article, buried down there in the characters section, and can't tell you anything about it or its author. I think it must pre-date my time as a forum member or moderator. Maybe it even pre-dates my more active and vigilant fellow moderator jock123's involvement with the site; I'm not sure. Perhaps it got randomly carried over from a previous incarnation of the site and never got re-read or re-assesed for its dubious fanfiction tendencies.

We must get the ZEPO men onto it when any of us has a minute, but in the meantime thank you for your vigilance, Shivam302001, and for your correct understanding of the no-fanfiction general policy :)

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!