Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Help: 500 members - but not quite counting!

jock123
#1 · Posted: 4 Jun 2005 18:07
At a tangent to my other thread about the 500, I just realised that the page counter (the row of digits which allows you to navigate the membership list) has stalled at 40, although you can still get the further pages by manually entering in the url line. When you go to the later pages you just get <<.1…

I’ve checked in Safari and IE, and it is the same in both, at least on the Mac, so I don’t think it’s a browser related fault.
admin
Administrator
#2 · Posted: 5 Jun 2005 14:04
Thanks for reporting the problem with the page counter, Simon. The counter stalled only because I had set the page count limit to 40 which is probably more than enough for threads but, as you have discovered, not enough for our ever-expanding membership list!

The page count limit is now set to a much higher number. :-)

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!