Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Recent Auction in London!

jock123
#1 · Posted: 25 Aug 2013 22:19
I was most surprised to have just come across a reference to an auction which took place in London in the middle of July, in which a number of Tintin lots came up for sale - and ironically, the auction took place about fifteen minutes from where I live, and I knew nothing about it!

A large collection of Tintin magazines, sold in lots by year, made up the bulk of it, but if that wasn't enough, they had two really fascinating lots: a collection of some newsprint supplememnts galled the Tintin Gazette, of which I don't think I've heard before, and the star of the show to my eyes, an ultra rare publicity sheet for the B&W stop-motion Crab with the Golden Claws, which went for an amazing £35!

I am very envious!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!