Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

10th of January: Happy Birthday Tintin and Snowy!

Page  Page 9 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

tintinlover
#81 · Posted: 10 Feb 2015 17:08
Rianna Lauren
To be precise...
86 and still good looking!:)

Give me a "T"!
Give me an "I"!
Give me an "N"!
Give it again!
What does that spell?(Cheers!)
Tintin!

Happy Birthday Tintin and snowy !
This was a very good day for me because our great prophet Mohammad's birth was on the same day too! It was very interesting for me that these days coincided this year!
hadtins
#82 · Posted: 9 Jan 2016 18:47
It's finally twelve o'clock here in India!!!
Many many happy returns to Tintin and Snowy. 87 years of memories and adventures...87 yrs after their first adventure in the land of Soviets. Long may they live...
Hadtins
jock123
#83 · Posted: 10 Jan 2016 13:44
Happy birthday to Tintin and Snowy! Another year older, but they don't show...! :-)
jock123
#84 · Posted: 10 Jan 2017 15:11
Another year, another birthday!

Tintin set out for Moscow 88 years ago today, and it all started from there! Happy birthday, boy reporter!
hadtins
#85 · Posted: 9 Jan 2018 18:55
Visiting after a long, long time! Feels great to read old posts now, and new ones.
But anyways, Happy Birthday, Tintin and Milou!!! May your adventures be read and reread for many years to come... Never will anything else ever match the inspirational majesty of the whole series!!!
snowybella
#86 · Posted: 10 Jan 2018 00:22
Happy Birthday, Tintin & Snowy! Tintin's adventures began today, at exactly 89 years ago, which is a verrrrrrrry looooooooooooooooooong time ago for me. To celebrate, I am eating an apple slice and some fried bread soaked in whipped egg. Yummy!

snowybella
snowybella
#87 · Posted: 9 Jan 2019 05:07
One day left until Tintin's birthday - happy early 90th birthday, Tintin!
jock123
#88 · Posted: 9 Jan 2019 08:20
I should have more news about this later, so I can't give details yet, but I've received what should hopefully prove to be an interesting and fun invitation to participate in marking the 90th anniversary in the U.K. on Thursday morning!

It's good to know that the anniversary isn't being ignored! :-)
Shivam302001
#89 · Posted: 9 Jan 2019 12:50
Exciting! I have got an exam in my school to mark the occasion.

Happy advanced
birthday, Tintin and Snowy!
snowybella
#90 · Posted: 10 Jan 2019 02:01
It's that time of year again - Happy Birthday, Tintin and Snowy!

Tintin.com has a feature about to-day here: http://en.tintin.com/news/index/rub/0/id/5304/0/tintinbirthday-d-day

jock123:
It's good to know that the anniversary isn't being ignored! :-)

It isn't being ignored in Korea either - the other day, in Seoul, I saw not one, not two, but five posters for the Tintin exhibition here!

Page  Page 9 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!