Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Exhibition: "Hergé in Québec City" at the Musée de la civilisation

jock123
#1 · Posted: 10 Oct 2017 18:17
I thought that there had been a post notifying this exhibition, but I can't find it now - it's been on the Facebook page and perhaps on Twitter, but may have slipped through the net here!

Anyway, the exhibition is an expansion/ continuation/ development of the excellent display which was in Somerset House, then Paris, and has been in Québec at the Musée de la civilisation over the summer.

Ordinarily, I would now have to be reminding people that the run is about to end, but in the "better-late-than-never" column I can now say that the exhibition has been such a great success, that the museum has been granted an additional six weeks for the more than 300 "treasures" from the archives to be appreciated by the public.

It now runs until the 3rd of December, so if you can get there, it will definitely be worth catching!

If you want to see a few photos, you can see them here.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!