Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Calling Tintinites for festival celebrations in India

varun0883
#1 · Posted: 20 Jul 2005 15:30
Dear tintinites in India,
This is a grat opportunity for us to show our love to our favourite cartoon chareter TINTIN.What a way to celebrate 75 years of such a wonderful fun and brussels is a great opportunity for us.
Why cants there be any tintin festival held in India taking the brussels as an example and can be held from 7 days and over a frotinght in all the places in India like Delhi,Mumbai,Kolkatta,Chennai,Pune,Bangalore, etc!
Danagasta
#2 · Posted: 20 Jul 2005 15:55
Hi Varun!
Although I'm not from India, I'm surprised there hasn't been a festival somewhere there!!! Picking places wouldn't be difficult at all, maybe one in each state (I'm partial to Andhra Pradesh of course, that being where my stepdad's family is originally from). Depending on the state, of course, are there a lot of permits, etc. that you would have to get to have one?

Courtney
advnarayan
#3 · Posted: 23 Jul 2005 15:36
hi
i guesss a tintin festival in India would be a dream come true. however, lets face it- compared to france, and europe- tintin is still "phirangi" to all of us here right- still for devoted tintinophiles a festival would be a real blessing. i would love to see and chat with other tintinophiles, exchange/ share rare tintins etc. etc.
hope the dream comes true one day- and Oh, by the way I am from Trivandrum
Narayan
ziaxlnc
#4 · Posted: 17 Oct 2005 12:33
No Hyderabad, why?

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!