Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Alzacar and Tapioca: the power struggle

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

labrador road 26
#11 · Posted: 10 Dec 2005 19:38
3.) Who does Nouvo Rico seem to support the most?

Neither. I believe Neuvo Rico is never mentioned to be supporting either

In Broken ear Nuevo Rico seems only intrested in the oil and protecting its own interest. I guess they don't care who is at power in San Theodoros as long as it doesn't conflict with their own agenda. But on the other hand, the constant shifts in leadership in San Theodoros I would guess should make it more vulnerable for attacks from Nuevo Rico should they decide on it. So I guess they sort of appreciate it for future eventual invasions.
muskar12
#12 · Posted: 30 Dec 2005 11:50
After the coups in the Seven Crystal Balls and the Red Sea Sharks, Alcazar becomes goes into acting and theater shows. Why does he finally in the Picaros decide to go underground? Is he less "chicken" at the end of the series.
nikhil pradeep deo
#13 · Posted: 30 Dec 2005 14:40
Tintin was a great friend of general Alzacar.General Tapioca the dictator became general because of his friend karnal Sponge .General Alzacar formed a group of terrorist called picaros. So karnal Sponge was trying to kill Tintin and his friends.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!