Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

How many Tintin books do you have (or have read)?

Page  Page 1 of 6:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

miloumuttmitt
#1 · Posted: 10 Jul 2004 19:36
Please post.
I have read all the Tintin books except King Ottokar's Sceptre, Destination Moon, Flight 714, Soviets,Congo (not in English at least) and Picaros.
jockosjungle
#2 · Posted: 11 Jul 2004 01:52
I own all the English Hergé books ever published except for Popol, the two Quick & Flupke albums, and Tintin and Alph-Art.
But I have read them all.

Rik
tintin_fanatic
#3 · Posted: 11 Jul 2004 02:07
I also own the entire series of Tintin in English apart from the Soviets and Congo. I've also read all the books as well.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#4 · Posted: 11 Jul 2004 10:43 · Edited by: Richard
I've got the full series in English, quite a few in French, and a fair number of books about Hergé and Tintin in general; I think around 90 or so in total, built up over the course of eleven years.

... but I've never read a Quick & Flupke book, or Popol & Virginie. And I haven't got "Mr Pump's Legacy" or "The Valley of the Cobras".
miloumuttmitt
#5 · Posted: 11 Jul 2004 22:35
I've never read any other Herge works besides Tintin.
Tintin_fanatic, I'm so jealous.
tintin_fanatic
#6 · Posted: 12 Jul 2004 01:12
Well you have a good reason to be jealous miloumuttmitt, after all we are talking about Tintin here! =)
advnarayan
#7 · Posted: 13 Jul 2004 03:52
i have read all tintin albums written by herge, own all of them, except for alph art. i also have a copy of Tintin in Thailand - a now banned pastiche.
miloumuttmitt
#8 · Posted: 15 Jul 2004 01:32 · Edited by: miloumuttmitt
Tintin in Thailand? Mille milliards de mille millions de mille sabords!Why was it banned
marsbar
#9 · Posted: 15 Jul 2004 01:48
miloumuttmitt wrote: Tintin in Thailand? Mille milliards de mille millions de mille sabords!Why was it banned

One of the reason is that the book was not authorised by Moulinsart. Refer to the existing thread on the topic for more details.

Let's not get side-tracked. The next post here should be related to the number of Tintin books one owns/has read.
miloumuttmitt
#10 · Posted: 1 Aug 2004 00:37 · Edited by: Admin
[Edited by Admin. Changed original statement from all upper case to mixed case. Message from Admin: Quit shouting.]

I have now read all the Tintin books!

Page  Page 1 of 6:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!