Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

How many Tintin books do you have (or have read)?

Page  Page 5 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

#41 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 19:58
I am the proud owner of all the Tintin books in English, including Soviets, Congo and Alph-Art.

Unfortunately from Tintin in America to Picaros, I only have them in the form of the 3-In-One series. I do hope to expand my collection to the individual, hard cover ones, but the price is holding me back a little.
Perhaps if I can control my desire better, I will buy two books per month, then within a year I would have all!

I also have a copy of Michael Farr's Complete Companion, two issues of Tintin and Snowy Action Play Book, and have ordered Tintin at Sea.

As for other books by Hergé, I only have Valley of the Cobras... it's tough to even find them in where I lived!
#42 · Posted: 6 Feb 2007 12:26
All the "Main" ones.

Including Tintin at Sea.

But desperatly to read world of the Inca.. Mission to the Moon.. etc etc
#43 · Posted: 15 Feb 2007 03:41
I have 30 Korean Tintin books. 3 books are 1993 version(now out of print)and 24 books are 2002 version(new books. soviet~picaros and lake of the sharks, not alph-art). and 3 are temporary books from publish company for correct some errors.
and I have 21 English Tintin books(all book), and 10 Chinese tintin books.
Uhm...I can't remember how many I have read...I have read 1993 version by 50, 2002 version by 5.
#44 · Posted: 21 Feb 2007 03:29
Thanks to the generosity of my sister, I am now the proud owner of all the Tintin books, some in English and some in French.

I should also note that, evil person that I am, I have introduced my two neices to Tintin. Another two addicted, and the legacy continues! Mwahahaha!
#45 · Posted: 22 Feb 2007 05:17
Not read Soviets and Congo
#46 · Posted: 20 Mar 2007 20:24
Too bad they banned Tintin in Thailand. I have not read Alph-Art, and I am rather desperate, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I heard it wasn't finished. Though I have read them all, I don't have Flight 714, Soviets, and quite a few titles mentioned in this thread that I haven't even heard of!(Tintin at Sea, Valley of the Cobras, etc.)
cigars of the beeper
#47 · Posted: 26 Mar 2007 12:54
I own all of the English books except for Soviets, Congo and Alph-art I have read Soviets, however, and I own the English Facsimile of America.
#48 · Posted: 19 Jul 2015 18:41
I have read all 24 books from the official series and also Tintin the Complete Companion and Tintin and Co. I own Tintin in the Land of the Soviets, Tintin in the Congo, Tintin in America, Cigars of the Pharaoh, The Blue Lotus, The Black Island, The Crab with the Golden Claws, The Shooting Star, Prisoners of the Sun, Flight 714, and Tintin and Alph-Art.They are all the color versions except Tintin in the Land of the Soviets because there is no color version for it. I hope to read and buy more Tintin books like Tintin at Sea. All of my books are English.
#49 · Posted: 27 Jul 2015 17:10
I have read all the official Tintin books written by Hergé, from 'Tintin in the Land of the Soviets' to 'Tintin and The Picaros'.
I own 5 Tintin books ('Destination Moon', 'Secret of the Unicorn', 'Red Rackham's Treasure', 'Tintin in Tibet' and 'Prisoners of the Sun'.
I have also read 'Tintin and Alph-art'.
#50 · Posted: 23 Apr 2017 13:33 · Edited by: snowybella
I have Soviets to Picaros including Congo, then a facsimile of Cigars of the Pharaoh, French versions of the Jo, Zette and Jocko books The Manitoba No Reply, The Eruptiong of Karamako and Destination New York but I have Mr Pump's Legacy to Valley of the Cobras with the English versions of Jo, Zette and Jocko. I have the two out-of-print Quick & Flupke books Under Full Sail and Fasten your Seatbelts. I also have the Tintin & Snowy Big Activiy Book. I'm planning to get the Popol & Virginie book in English when it comes out, as well as The Secret Ray, Two of a Kind and Double Trouble when I find some decently-priced second-hand copies. Oh, and two books about Tintin and Herge.

Page  Page 5 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!