Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If you were a character in Tintin's world...

Page  Page 5 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Irish Kaulitz
#41 · Posted: 21 Nov 2009 14:23
Chang Chong Chen's girlfriend.-lol
little martine
#42 · Posted: 22 May 2010 03:11
Ooooh~ nice.
though I prefer to be a member of tintin's family.
Since he doesn't reveal any.
Oh I do really wish that tintin was for reality
Rianna Lauren
#43 · Posted: 21 Jun 2010 10:56
I'd be a random girl doing cameos in the background. XD
AkassisMuller
#44 · Posted: 5 Jul 2010 23:26
A boy genius who is good friends with Calculus.
Cutts_The_Butcher
#45 · Posted: 18 Aug 2010 00:10
i'd be the Thom(p)son's stressed out boss a la Chief Inspector Dreyfuss from the Pink Panther series
kygoober16
#46 · Posted: 29 Feb 2012 13:40
I would be Tintin's long-lost sister.

Instead of a quiff, I have a pony-tail. LOL!!!!
Harry Hayfield
#47 · Posted: 29 Feb 2012 17:06
Either the Thompson's direct supervisor (and try and knock some sense into them) or failing that be the person to suggest (politely of course) that the Professor should really invest in a hearing aid
mct16
#48 · Posted: 29 Feb 2012 23:56
Calculus does use hearing aids in the Moon books (when it was essential to communicate at all times) and one in "Emerald" during the TV broadcast. I'm sure that Tintin and Haddock tried everything to get him to use one full-time, so how would succeed where they failed?
Harry Hayfield
#49 · Posted: 1 Mar 2012 00:10
Simple, when I was talking to him mouth (as in miming)
tintinsgf
#50 · Posted: 1 Mar 2012 01:22
I'll be Professor Calculus' doctoral student, but I perhaps won't appear as often (or even not at all) as possible, so I think I'll be Calculus' colleague (but this is too mainstream lol :P).

I think I'll be a random character which appears at all backgrounds in Tintin's adventure (like a cameo), causes troubles or gives help unintentionally and travel as much as Tintin too. Perhaps there will be time when Tintin meet this random character too.

Page  Page 5 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!