Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

When do you like to read Tintin - in bed?

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Ranko
#21 · Posted: 12 Mar 2013 22:30
Occasionally I will. I do however love the comfort they bring if you're reading them in bed whilst ill. Similarly, if it's, 'filthy weather, and the glass is still falling' (See what I did there?) ;-) There's something very calming about being tucked up and reading while it's howling outside.

They allow one to regress back to childhood where things were so much more comfortable and you didn't really have a care in the world.
hadtins
#22 · Posted: 31 Jan 2014 18:27
Well, yes, I do read the books before going to bed (unless it gets too late), and often during sleep too. I mean, the books are almost registered line by line in my memory, starting with page no.s and all. So it happens that I see I'm reading Tintin in my dreams at times:)
Can't do without Tintin for a single second in a day.
So long.
Laur053
#23 · Posted: 3 Feb 2014 16:40
I always do!! Ever since I can remember!
Miss Tintin
#24 · Posted: 8 May 2016 13:32
Yes,every night!
Shivam302001
#25 · Posted: 7 Oct 2017 14:04
Moderator Note: Moved to existing thread

I am new here but am an old fan of Tintin.Every night I read a specified amount of pages of an engaging Tintin book to make it more thrilling.In fact, I drew a few posters that Herge made in Le Petit Vingtieme myself just to give me that feel(cannot afford it).But to get back to the topic on hand, I am sure you all also read Tintin in your own different ways and in different moods. So just thought, maybe you would like to share it?

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!