#11 · Posted: 26 Aug 2009 23:44
Yessss!

Totor

Jo, Zette and jocko!
Biglu
#12 · Posted: 28 Aug 2009 22:50
The only parents I have ever heard of were:

-his mother was a white sheet of paper,
-his father was a young man with a pencil who loved freedom, equality, and friendship to be shared with everyone in the world!

The whole story started in Brussels, my hometown, and became something close to an "Opera of Paper" with the contributions of other authors, like EP Jacobs, Franquin and many others...

http://www.jlmartin.com/bm/opera.htm

The story still goes on, season # XXX

;-)
Biglu
#13 · Posted: 28 Aug 2009 23:18
One more work about the author of Tintin!

I guess that even few Belgians know the existence of these Characters.

http://www.chapitre.com/CHAPITRE/fr/BOOK/herge/popol-et-virginie-au-pa ys-des-lapinos,6837350.aspx
Biglu
#14 · Posted: 28 Aug 2009 23:32
Oops I forgot these two little brats, Quick & Flup!
cigars of the beeper
#15 · Posted: 30 Aug 2009 00:08
Hello Biglu,
Did you know that you can edit posts for a certain amount of time, so that you don't have to have more than one post in a row like that? For about a day after you post something, next to where it says "quote" at the top of the post, it will also say "edit." This can come in very useful. Just trying to help. Anyway, I think it's interesting for us to hear from a Belgian like you.
Biglu
#16 · Posted: 31 Aug 2009 00:55
Thank You for your hints cigars of the beeper...;-) It took me time to find the real name and title of "Popol et Virginie au pays des lapinous" and I was quiet astonished to see that it had been recently republised!
Whistler
#17 · Posted: 31 Aug 2009 01:37
And thank you for your link! I quite enjoyed it :D
Biglu
#18 · Posted: 1 Sep 2009 00:25
catintinut
#19 · Posted: 4 Dec 2009 14:13
I think that sounds a bit too much like Sherlock Holmes. His father was training him to be a boxer and an engineer, but young Sherlock decided to be a detective instead so his father disowned him. See William Baring-Gould's Sherlock Holmes of Baker Street.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!