Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

The Last Tintin Book You Read?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Jelsemium
#11 · Posted: 14 Apr 2012 19:11
The most recent book I read, also the most recent one I purchased, was Congo. I got it in a two-in-one album with Land of the Soviets. I can see why it was criticized as being Non Politically Correct, but the story itself is readable (despite the lack of a coherent plot).

There's some really good bits with Snowy, including his brave assault on the villain of the piece in order to save Tintin and the missionary.
snowybella
#12 · Posted: 21 Apr 2017 02:48
I'm finishing Land of Black Gold, and will start on the facsimile of Cigars of the Pharaoh next - when it gets here!

Update - Have finished Land of Black Gold, am on page 79 of the facsimile and is nearing the end of Calculus Affair!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!