Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

(Not the) “Prisoners of the Sun” movie…?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Isabel a marche sur la lune
#11 · Posted: 21 Apr 2007 07:57
Sweet, its George Takei!

Thats all I have to say about it. :P

...and Michael Ironside would be a great Haddock, though, personally, all I'd ever see would be him in his biker vest, murdering people. See, he was in the *fantastic* french/english mini-series The Last Chapter, which is a stylized take on The Hell's Angels/Rock Machine war as well as most other biker activities, but with french canadian soapy drama and *tonnes* of swearing. "Blistering Barnacles" would have probably been too polite for this series, haha. I highly recommend it as well as Michael Ironside who is a very good actor. Only thing is, he'd make whoever's playing tintin look REALLY flimsy.

At the risk of sounding like a lout, all I can do now is imagine things such as "The Crab With the Golden Claws" being a 007 flick.

Spot on. Nice one!
tintinman
#12 · Posted: 25 Apr 2007 06:19
Sorry there guys! Thanks for pointing out everything jock123 and number1fan. And jock123 thanks for the nice welcome! So if this isn't about tintin I gotta ask somethig cause I'm curious: Why did you post this on TINTINOLOGIST.org?I know. for a joke!Thanks ya guys.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!