Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin's cameo appearances in “The Simpsons”

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

editman
#11 · Posted: 25 Jun 2008 09:41
Finally saw that episode last night on free-to-air. I just went nuts with overjoy when I saw the new edition of 'Alph-art' in the background. Considering the new edition only came out 4 years ago (even later in the US?), and how long it takes to prepare a Simpsons episode, the animators really did their research.

Yep, definitely a real treat for a fan of both Tintin and The Simpsons.
laloga
#12 · Posted: 24 Mar 2009 02:07
There was a short but sweet cameo on the most recent episode....Marge threatened to take Bart's Tintin comic away from him because he "dissed" Belgium! (The book he had was The Crab with the Golden Claws.)
laloga
#13 · Posted: 11 Jan 2010 04:52
There was also a very brief cameo tonight.....in the 20th anniversary special, no less!
number1fan
#14 · Posted: 20 Aug 2011 07:47
I just see the episode Once Upon a Time in Springfield Season 21 Episode 451.
Tintin and Haddock had a cameo role.Krusty the clown jilts his soon to be wife at the altar and she runs off to Paris.
She then is singing to a small gathering.It is then when Tintin and Haddock start crying and hug each other.This is an odd cameo because they are not from Paris but are from BELGIUM!.Check it out and let me know hat you think of the cameo.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!