Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin: Cameo appearances in "The Simpsons"

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

laloga
#11 · Posted: 11 Jan 2010 04:52
There was also a very brief cameo tonight.....in the 20th anniversary special, no less!
number1fan
#12 · Posted: 20 Aug 2011 07:47
I just see the episode Once Upon a Time in Springfield Season 21 Episode 451.
Tintin and Haddock had a cameo role.Krusty the clown jilts his soon to be wife at the altar and she runs off to Paris.
She then is singing to a small gathering.It is then when Tintin and Haddock start crying and hug each other.This is an odd cameo because they are not from Paris but are from BELGIUM!.Check it out and let me know hat you think of the cameo.
Shivam302001
#13 · Posted: 20 May 2019 15:02
Sorry to revive such an old thread but I spotted a Tintin reference in The Simpsons' single page comic story Comic Book Guy's Best Costumes ever- part 2 where it is shown that Jeff Albertson a.k.a the Comic Book Guy dressed up as 'Tintin the Boy Reporter' on Halloween 1989. You can't find two people so similar.XD

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!